opening Friday 13 July 2018 from 6pm
from 13 July until 13 October 2018
END OF THE FESTIVAL 13 October 2018
For collect of the art works, the artists will have to collect the work personally as soon as possible or send an express courier to collect the art work at their own expense by that date.
Address and timetable for collection of works:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 10/13
Saturday at 17/20)
Museum CAM Via Calore snc 80026 Casoria, Naples, Italy
Tel. +39 0817576167 +39 3332972239
COMMUNICATION TO ARTISTS
The artists participating in the third edition of the 2018 Survival Festival,
have the opportunity to be exhibited in the museum until May 13, 2019 during which period of 7 months will be organized meetings, guided tours, exhibitions and conferences that will give to the artists present in the Festival a greater visibility.
The cost for the additional 7 months of exposure to the museum until May 13, 2019 is only € 100 to be paid in:
CASH: at the museum offices Via Calore snc, Casoria, Naples
(tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday hours 10 / 13_about hours 17/20
BANK TRANSFER: Bank Account No. 050001000/00109400
Attached to: INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY ART CENTER
c / o the credit institute: Banca Prossima SPA Milan Branch
Iban code: IT47 U033 5901 6001 0000 0109 400
Pay Pal: email@example.com
Kennedy Otieno Rabala (Masai Mbili Arts Center) KENYA Clemens Beung-Kun-Sou SOUTH KOREA Jeans Jans BELGIUM Zaman Jassim SAUDI ARABIA Qing Yue CHINA Vasilios Papaioannu GREECE U. Vijay Kumar INDIA John Brown GALLES Astrid Stoefhas GERMANY Rita Sud INDIA Alma Idrizi MACEDONIA Rachida Jnaini MOROCCO Monali Pawaskar INDIA Elisabeth Rass AUSTRIA Lothar Olschewski GERMANY Fred Maës BELGIUM Raju Battula INDIA Berta Jayo Ruiz SPAIN Veronika Šulić CROATIA Marlen Peix GERMANY Payal Tripathi INDIA Neil Powell UK Albana Ejupi ALBANIA Ahmed Fertat MOROCCO Jasbinder Singh INDIA Anamarija Bezek CROATIA Saimir Strati ALBANIA Probal Banerjee INDIA Hayat Jnaini MOROCCO Patrizia Forino ITALY Anna Russo ITALY Adriano Gon ITALY Remo Stasi ITALY Associazione Kairos ITALY Michele Mautone ITALY Conny Liotti ITALY Valeria Vittozzi ITALY Antonio Raucci ITALY Marisa Korzeniecki ITALY Tullia Pugliese ITALY Fulvio Spiteri ITALY Carlo Latino ITALY Francesco Giraldi ITALY Giovanni Mangiacapra ITALY Pasquale Simonetti ITALY Vittorio Vaniacone ITALY Enzo Guadagno ITALY Salvatore Chiariello ITALY Slinck X ITALY Isabel Carafi ITALY Alfonso Caccavale ITALY Nellì Cordioli ITALY Alfonso Guarracino ITALY Gianfranco Duro ITALY Rosanna Bucci ITALY Luigi Cola ITALY Riccardo Marino ITALY Paolo Emilio Greco ITALY Maurizio Ganzaroli ITALY Giovanni Ruggiero ITALY Roberto Fabio Brucci ITALY Hylde Salerno ITALY Mario Tosto ITALY Maria Luisa Brignola ITALY Pina Candileno ITALY Lorenzo Pompeo Lombardo ITALY Marzia di Somma ITALY Maria Irene Vairo (Mariva) ITALY Bianca Maria Scrugli ITALY Gianpiero Abate ITALY Il Connola ITALY Luca Petrucci ITALY Pier Giuseppe Pesce ITALY Stefania Marino ITALY Giorgio Scotti ITALY Umbero Carotenuto ITALY Daniele Galdiero ITALY
THE THIRD EDITION OF THE CONTEMPORARY ART FESTIVAL IN THE CAM MUSEUM
THE FESTIVAL OF CONTEMPORARY ART ON CONTEMPORARY ART SURVIVAL IN TODAY SOCIETY
This Festival common thread is about contemporary art survival in today society and the program consists in a big exhibition, performances, live music, meetings and workshops. An extraordinary visual and media event launched by CAM museum involving more than 300 international artists exhibiting inside a 2000 sm large area, to provide answers to such questions: What’s contemporary art today? Where is it going? Has the artist any role in contemporary society yet? Is he free yet? Is there any difference between artistic common thought and aesthetics as imposed by worldwide speculative art market? Has culture become a machine producing art as consumption commodity or is the idea of art as free, able to raise our spirit, existing yet? Can art, the way we know it, survive in the society of capitalist commodification? Is Ikea going to be the future for those artists out of big galleries commercialization? How about museums and art galleries, are they becoming Happy Hour lounges in order to get audience?
– Application deadline for “Survival” is June the 30th 2018
– Delivery art works until July 5, 2018
– Opening July the 13th 2018
– The Festival is taking place from July the 13th to the October the 13th 2018.
– Payment of the registration fee of € 50 (as soon as possible to secure one of the limited spaces), but no later than 30 June 2018
– Art works exhibited max n°2
– Every painting and photograph can not exceed the dimensions of 95 cm in width x 180cm in height. Space available 2 meters x 1.80 high (important to respect the width of 200 cm in size, leaving white space between the art works).
– Every sculpture and the installation can not exceed the dimensions of 95cm x height 95cm depth x 180cm height. Space available 2 square meters.
– Space available for videos: big screens and TV
– It is possible to book up to a maximum of 5 spaces.
– The Festival have a sales character. The museum will proceed direct contact between the collectors and artists. The artist will be free of all fee commissions during the selling of the artworks.
- You need to fill the enclosed APPLICATION FORM and send it along with a Copy of payment receipt and two pictures of your art works as Jpeg to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any information is used to release communication material and artists profiles. Personal data won’t be published but reserved for Artistic Direction curatorship purpose only.
- Application deadline for “Survival” is June the 30th 2018.
- Opening July the 13th 2018
- The Festival is taking place from July the 13th to the October the 13th 2018.
- HOW TO APPLY AND FEE
- In order to let the artists free to express we arranged this event without collecting public or private funds and leave it led by artists, asking the participants for a contribution of 50€ for the event arrangement expenses and not to dismiss the festival edgy aim.
- Each artist is in charge of his works transportation expenses. The organization doesn’t cover any customs taxes for the arrival of the artworks. Artists are required to inform themselves and pay any customs fees before sending the art works.
- The character of the festival is salable. The organization will proceed direct contact with the collectors and the artist will be free of all the fee commissions during the selling of the artworks.
- Artists applying after the deadline will be included in a waiting list and be contacted by the Artistic Direction according to exhibition space availability.
- Artists can use whatever technique and are free to express.
- Video artists projects is being played on two large screens inside the museum and have to last no more than 10 minutes (All video works must be on DVD (PAL).
- For those artists proposing live music and other performances, including reading their own literary pieces, a stage in the theater hall inside the museum is available for half an hour, only one application and fee required.
- OTHER ARTISTIC PROJECTS
- For those projects and outfitting not recurring in the former guide lines, such as group exhibitions, associations of artists, space availability must be agree with the Artistic Direction.
- If You are part of group acting to present a single project, only one application is required under the group name and only one registration fee.
- If You are part of a cultural association or an association of artists, each single artist has to apply and remit the fee, indicating the association name and your own name.
- HOW TO PAY
- CASH PAYMENTAlso Cash payment is accepted at the museum office (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 10am/1pm_Saturday 5pm/8pm) Address: Via Calore snc. Casoria, Naples, Italy
- BANK TRANSFER on the account n° 050001000/00109400 to: INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY ART CENTER c/o Bank Prossima SPA Filiale di Milano IBAN CODE: IT47 U033 5901 6001 0000 0109 400 BIC CODE: BCITITMX
- WESTERN UNION Antonio Manfredi_Naples, Italy sending the MTCN codein email@example.com
- PAY PAL firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 30 June 2018
5. WHERE TO SEND THE ART WORKS
The works must be delivered to the CAM Museum by 5 July 2018
Postal address: Dir. Antonio Manfredi CAM Museum Via 2 Trav. Aldo Moro 11, 80026 Casoria, Naples, Italy Tel. +39 0817576167 Mobil: +39 333 2972239 email@example.com
• Each artist is in charge of his works transportation expenses. The organization doesn’t cover any customs taxes for the arrival of the artworks. Artists are required to inform themselves and pay any customs fees before sending the art works.
• Artists will have to pick up the work personally at the end of the Festival or send an express courier to retake the work at its own expense.
• Each artist is in charge of his travel expenses, room and board.
• The Museum will be responsible for the preparation of the art works, the opening and everything necessary for the period of the Festival.
• The character of the Festival is salable. The organization will proceed direct contact with the collectors and the artist will be free of all the fee commissions during the selling of the artworks.
• Artists applying after the deadline will be included in a waiting list and be contacted by the Artistic Direction according to exhibition space availability.
• The application fee is meant as free contribution for sustaining the activity of the CAM
• A formal receipt will be released by the CAM
• Artists can use whatever technique and are free to express.
Tel/Fax: +39 081 7576167
Mobil: +39 3332972239